2.02.2014

New Year, New Start.

Hello.

It has been too long - 2 years to be exact since I last posted. I have no better excuse as to why I stopped blogging for the past two years than ...college, working 3 different jobs (at one time), graduating college, moving 1100 miles away last year (and then moving again back to the East Coast) and the start of a new job this past year. By the way, can anyone else believe that it is already February?!

I'm beyond excited to start blogging again - I'm most excited about posting some of my sewing, design and diy projects and of course my ever growing love for all things fashion. You'll see a bit of everything from my life... outfit posts, style tips, my growing obsession for exercising and probably some of my crazy (and amazing) friends will show up.

Thanks to whoever is following along - I'm excited to share with you and in turn to read your blogs!

Xo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment