2.03.2014

Last Week's Evening Out. (Outfit Post)

Last week I went to a good friend's birthday at a favorite downtown restaurant. They have amazing pizza, pasta, and salad (all some of my most favorite foods!). It was a cool evening and I had been running errands after work all afternoon and didn't have alot of time to change so I kept it simple and fun.
Madewell Jeans, J.Crew Factory Flannel, J.Crew Booties, J.Crew infinity scarf.

Yes, you can say it - I have a minor obsession with all things Madewell and J.Crew. But after trying so many other jean brands and not finding a good fit, Madewell has again and again fit me in all the right places. (and they are so soft and have the best washes).



Happy Monday, stay warm and dry - if you're in my neck of the woods it's both rainy and cold.
Xo,
katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment